ASHBY DE LA ZOUCH NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
The Ashby de la Zouch Neighbourhood Plan was submitted for Examination to North West Leicestershire District Council on Tuesday 1st August 2017. On 2nd August 2018 the Examiner issued his final report and this can be viewed on this link.
The Examiner has recommended a number of changes to the Neighbourhood Plan, which must be accepted by the District and Town Council's. Subject to these changes being made the plan can move to the refrendum stage.
Following the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) in the matter of People Over Wind and Sweetman v Coillte Teoranta (C-323/17) and the related guidance “Consideration of avoidance and reduction measures in Habitats Regulations Assessment: People over Wind, Peter Sweetman v Coillte Teoranta” the Examiner and the District Council agreed on 25 June 2018 to pause the Examination to allow an update of the Habitats Regulation Assessment of the Neighbourhood Plan to be completed which would take into account this judgement. The update was completed by AECOM in July 2018, and has now been submitted to the Examiner. It can be viewed below:
Ashby de la Zouch HRA - July 2018
The Examination Neighbourhood Plan can be found on this link.
A map of the Neighbourhood Plan Area can be found on this link.
A Consultation Statement which sets out who has been consulted, when and how, a summary of the main issues raised and how these have been addressed in the Plan can be found on this link.
Appendices for the Consultation Statement are:
- Appendix 1 - Publicity for the launch of the Neighbourhood Plan
- Appendix 2 - Summary of views expressed in the launch period
- Appendix 3 - Summary of responses to emerging themes
- Appendix 4 - Neighbourhood Plan Newsletter
- Appendix 5 - Invitations to Stakeholders event
- Appendix 6 - Publicity on consultation at the Tractor Run
- Appendix 7 - Publicity on Draft Neighbourhood Plan consultation
- Appendix 8 - Summary of consultation responses to draft Neighbourhood Plan
- Appendix 9 - Publicity on Phase 1 Pre-submission consultation
- Appendix 10 - Summary of consultation responses to Phase 1 Pre-submission Neighbourhood Plan
- Appendix 11 - Publicity on Phase 2 Pre-submission Regulation 14 consultation
The Basic Conditions Statement can be found on this link.
Local Green Spaces - Supporting Evidence is available on this link.
A table showing Regulation 14 consultation responses is available on this link.
The Strategic Environmental Assessment is available here.
The Habitats Regulation Assessment is available here.
Additional supporting evidence
The 2017 Housing and Economic Development Assessment Main Report and Appendices
Details of the North West Leicestershire Local Plan are available on this link
Open Spaces Assessment
Additional supporting documentation can be found on this page.